A chance to further your professional sailing career with one of the foremost youth sail training providers in the UK. Voyages range from youth residential sail training weeks and day sailing for profoundly disabled young people, to a small number of commercial adult voyages to destinations such as the Channel Islands Heritage Festival.
We currently have no vacancies, however if you are interested in Skipper or Mate relief work and have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified to Yachtmaster Offshore level (preferred but not essential)
- In-date medical qualification e.g. ENG1 or ML5 (essential)
- Hold a current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate, or are prepared to undertake DBS check
- Experienced in working with young people (preferred but not essential)
- Able to understand the (sometimes complex) needs of others and moderate working practices and approaches accordingly
- Empathic and compassionate
- A good team player and excellent communicator
Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01752 823007.
We would also be pleased to hear from you if you are aged 18 or over, have free time to give and are interested in voluntary work, particularly helping us with the vessel winter refits.